26 October 2021
On 3 November, The Health Policy Partnership (HPP) and Avalere Health are holding an online event to examine the use of radioligand therapy in the US and share findings from the US application of the Radioligand Therapy Readiness Assessment Framework. Join leading clinicians and experts from the Society of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging, American Society for Radiation Oncology, Community Oncology Alliance, NorCal CarciNET Community, Lymphoma Research Foundation, Tulane Cancer Center and the Patient Advocate Foundation for a detailed discussion on how to improve current integration of and future readiness for radioligand therapy in the US.
The materials developed as part of the framework application include a situation analysis report and policy action blueprint. These materials will be shared during the event to provide an analysis of current integration of radioligand therapy in the US and offer a set of recommendations to improve readiness for the therapy.
This event will explore how to encourage multidisciplinary working and proactive policymaking for radioligand therapy. Ultimately, it will look at the role that the oncology community play in building a ready system for integrating new targeted cancer therapies in the US.
The webinar will take place from 13:00 to 14:30 ET on Tuesday, 3 November, and will be moderated by Michelle Bruno of Avalere Health.
The speakers are:
- Dr Richard Wahl, President, Society of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging
- Josh Mailman, President, NorCal CarciNET Community
- Lisa Taverna, Patient Representative, Lymphoma Research Foundation
- Dr Oliver Sartor, Medical Director, Tulane Cancer Center, Tulane University School of Medicine
- Dr Ronald Ennis, Government Relations Council Chair, American Society for Radiation Oncology
- Fran Castellow, President, Patient Advocate Foundation
- Dr Anshu Jain, Board Member, Community Oncology Alliance